Full Colors of Freemax Autopod50 Pod Mod Kit

Dies ist nur ein Testforum.

Full Colors of Freemax Autopod50 Pod Mod Kit

Beitragvon freemaxvape » Mo 1. Jun 2020, 08:11

Now Autopod50 Pod Mod Kit by Freemax has six colors available: Gunmetal, Coral, Blue, Green, Black-red, Blue-yellow, so which color do you like best? As for me, I was attracted by its charming appearance and its high performance and this is one best pod mod kit I have never seen before.

Bild

The highlight features of Freemax Autopod50 Kit below:
1. World's First Double Mesh Coil Pod Mod Kit - Inspired from the besting selling double mesh coil of M Pro and X2 Mesh Coil of Fireluke series
2. FreeMax COILTECH 4.0 with with military grade SS904L mesh and Tea Fiber Cotton formula - Upgraded from Freemax COILTECH 1.0 2.0 and 3.0
3. AX2 Mesh Coil 0.25ohm & AX2 Mesh Coil 0.5ohm - Airflow Control is available for both coils for better vaping experience.
4. Real 2000mAh Inner Battery, Type C USB Port, and 2A Fast Charging - takes 30 minutes to charge for a full day's use
5. 30-40 Times of Refills for Each AX2 Mesh Coil - vary from different flavors, sweeteners, VG/PG ratios and nicotine contents of the e-liquids

At the same time, don’t forget to join Freemax big giveaway to win Freemax Autopod50 for free on Freemax official vape website>> https://bit.ly/3eziZw8.
freemaxvape
Administrator

von Anzeige » Mo 1. Jun 2020, 08:11

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Freemax Galex Full Colors: Which Color Is Your Choice?
Forum: Test-Forum 1
Autor: freemaxvape
Antworten: 0
Freemax Galex Nano Pod System Full Colors Options
Freemax Marvos X 100W Full Colors
Freemax Maxus Max 168W Full Colors